Monday 25 October 2010

Loot - Men's Store

One of the Boutiques I will be using for my clothes is Loot Menswear Boutique in Brighton. I worked on a stall outside the shop this Summer so got to know the manager quite well and he has always been really enthusiastic about my photo-shoots.
When I told him I was looking to do a Men's wear shoot he jumped at the chance for his clothes to be used. This was really beneficial for me as well as him as it meant I could use clothing for free from a source I also could promote.
Loot Clothing is mainly aimed towards the young man aged 18-25 with an individual style. He has a big following from a lot of guys looking for that slightly Indie Alternative clothing.
As well as current brands such as Monkee Genes he also sells vintage Levi's which are very popular.
When I asked him what high street store he would like to be thought of he said Jack Will's. I think you can clearly link together the pieces he is selling at the moment with the current stock at Jack Wills. He just has affordable prices to the younger student whereas Jack Wills is more expensive aimed at the Private Schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment